Schedule a Reservation
How to Make a Reservation:
- Give us a call at 970-406-1397 and we can answer any questions you have.
- Decide if you want a morning snowmobile/ATV rental (8:15am-12:00noon), an afternoon snowmobile/ATV rental (12:15pm-4:00pm) or evening ATV cruise (3:45pm-6:30pm).
- Decide the number of snowmobiles/ATVs you need to reserve.
- A credit card is required to hold your snowmobile/ATV reservation. All major credit cards are accepted.
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. You have up until the last 48 hours before your trip time to cancel with no charge. Within the last 48 hours before your trip you are locked in to pay for your entire reservation.
What You Need for the Day of Your Ride:
- Come dressed prepared to ride. Dress in layers with your top layer being your snow pants and jacket. For ATV rentals, layers are also encouraged with outer layer being long sleeve shirts, long pants and boots.
- Bring warm gloves. For ATV riding, gloves are encouraged as well.
- If you are a snowmobile passenger you may want to bring hand warmers.
- Wear warm boots with warm socks underneath.
- We will provide you with a motor-cross style helmet, but you will need to bring goggles.
- If you don't have any of the above - no worries - we have all the gear you need at our office for an additional rental charge.
- Some snowmobilers and ATV riders like to wear a backpack full of extra gear including water bottles and a camera.
- In the winter the Forest Service collects a trail use fee at the trail head. This fee is $6 per person. and must be in cash.
- You will fill out paperwork, bring your driver's license.
- All renters must listen to a safety talk before departure.
- Pick a helmet that fits you.
- Go over the Vail Pass Recreation area trail map.
- The machines will be warmed up and ready for you to ride through Colorado's Backcountry!