Schedule a Reservation
How to Make a Reservation:
- Give us a call at 970-406-1397 and we can answer any questions you have.
- Decide if you want a morning snowmobile/ATV rental (9:00am-12:00noon), an afternoon snowmobile/ATV rental (12:45am-3:45pm) or evening ATV cruise (5:30pm-7:30pm).
- Decide the number of snowmobiles/ATVs you need to reserve.
- A credit card is required to hold your snowmobile/ATV reservation. All major credit cards are accepted.
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. Once you are inside this window, the reservation is 100% non-refundable.
What You Need for the Day of Your Ride:
- Come dressed prepared to ride. Dress in layers with your top layer being your snowpants and jacket. For ATV rentals, layers are also encouraged with outer layer being long sleeve shirts, long pants and boots.
- Bring warm gloves. All of our machines have grip warmers! For ATV riding, gloves are encouraged as well.
- If you are a snowmobile passenger you may want to bring hand warmers.
- Wear warm boots with wool socks underneath.
- We will provide you with a motor-cross style helmet, but you will need to bring goggles.
- If you don't have any of the above - no worries - we have all the gear you need at our office for an additional rental charge.
- Some snowmobilers ant ATV riders like to wear a backpack full of extra gear including water bottles and a camera.
- You will also need to bring some extra cash. The Forest Service collects a trail use fee at the trailhead. This fee is per person.
- You will fill out paperwork, bring your driver's license.
- All renters must listen to a safety talk before departure.
- Pick a helmet that fits you.
- Go over the Vail Pass Recreation area trail map.
- Drive up to meet our wranglers in Red Cliff (8 miles) and get on your sleds/ATVs located directly at the trailhead. The machines will be warmed up and ready for you to ride through Colorado's Backcountry!